proud-bibliophile said: Do you have any good Queer YA books you could recommend? ( especially lesbian or trans ones?)
lesbian and gay representation:
- keeping you a secret by julie anne peters
- annie on my mind by nancy garden
- empress of the world by sara ryan
- will grayson, will grayson by john green and david levithan
- the mortal instruments series by cassandra clare
- the modern faerie tales trilogy by holly black
- the gemma doyle trilogy by libba bray (mostly implied, but there is some major presentation in the last book of the trilogy)
- luna by julie anne peters
anyone who knows of more should reblog this post and add to the list because i’m frustrated by the fact that i don’t know of more than this. i’ve read 400 books, and this is all i can think of.
Also some book list links—
And The Hub’s Guide to YA Novels with LGBTQ Characters. At the bottom of the post there are links to more book lists and also check out the comment section for even more recs.
A couple more resources to know: